The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Making a Murderer Part II

Got an email today from Netflix that this was just released. Anyone else enjoy the first season and excited to watch? ??

Yes! SWMBO and I binged the first season that New Years when it came out, and plan to watch season 2 this week.

Haven't seen it...I do know what it's about. Evidently from your guys' response it's a must watch!

Never seen it. But I know lots of friends who did and loved it. It’s one of those things that on the surface, doesn’t interest me.... but I’m sure if I started watching it, I’d like it.

Yes! SWMBO and I binged the first season that New Years when it came out, and plan to watch season 2 this week.

Nice Jim! This season snuck up on me. I kept waiting and waiting and then kind of forgot about it. Great surprise today. My wife loves the show as well.

Haven't seen it...I do know what it's about. Evidently from your guys' response it's a must watch!

Really well done show/documentary. As an investigator, I think you’d love it Don. Also, as noted above, it is also appealing to the fairer sex.

but I’m sure if I started watching it, I’d like it.

Exactly! You definitely would.

I’m an attorney (although about as far from a criminal lawyer as possible), so legal processes are interesting to me. As some of my (cynical) colleagues would say, perhaps I’m drawn to the “real” practice of law... ?

Didn’t know there was a season 2. I’m sure we’ll be watching.

Back