The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Maggards meet up

gobucks5485

Shave Member
Not sure if any mid eastern shavers plan on attending this fantastic event.
I am lucky to only be 3.5 hrs away. My wife and I are going to make it a get away weekend.
But if anyone is going be great to meet you there.

Depending on which house I am at . at the time its either almost 700 miles or Almost 11 hours for me or about 1100 miles and about 17 hours..... So.... I don't think so...

Certainly not out of the realms of possibility. It’s not terribly far away. A couple of events have to occur to open the gates wide.

500 miles for us, definitely considering it. June is hot in Missouri, maybe it would be a nice drive for us. @gobucks5485 I'll let you know, but loads of home renovations and work to be done around here. I'm a solid maybe!

I make the ~100 mile trip from Kalamazoo, MI to Maggard's in Adrian, MI a few times a year and will most likely be attending the Meet-Up this June!
I genuinely look forward to hobnobbing with any fellow TSC members who happen to be there!
Yeah, I will also likely have my horn with me to bust out some impromptu tunes (perhaps at a local establishment during some evening libations)!
PEACE and safe travels,
Bobby G.

Alas, have been doing battle with sciatica. I just can’t sit in the car that long for now.

Back