The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Madness of March

Quijote

La Mancha's Best Shaver
Legacy
First Responder
So, has anyone been following the tournament? If so, how is your bracket? I did one through my work because since we are a Berkshire Hathaway company, there were great prizes.

My bracket is busted. My pick to win it all is still in there. That is about it.

My bracket got destroyed!!! But the games are fun to watch. Only upset I got right was Arizona losing.

One of the first years in a while I haven't drawn up a bracket...(won our office's pool last year). I don't think I would have done very well this year. A lot of upsets happening!

I have one region that is going ok. I think I have 6/16 teams remaining. 3 of which I have in the final 4.

What a series of games yesterday. I can't recall a tournament with this many "upsets"

I can't either. I am eager for the Florida State v Michigan game. Michigan has a great offense and FSU has a great defense.

Back