The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Looking for Help with the Shave Theme of the Month

dangerousdon

"I am Udderly Insufferable”
Veteran
Concierge Emeritus
Hey guys...I have a good bit on my plate right now and am looking for someone to help out...or actually take over (even for just a bit) the Shave Theme of the Month. It's not all that hard and yeah I could still do it...but to be honest...with everything I have going on right now...I don't want to have to worry about it. Anyway...if someone is willing and wants to captain the ship for a while. Let me know!

Come on Don. It’s not that hard, it practically writes itself.
Beer/beverages-corona?
Baby/pregnancy- strange combination and urges. Odd smells. BAD smells. Powdery scents. Things that make your wife happy. Things that DONT make your wife happy but you thought did because she just told you it did but apparently she changed her mind, wait, she likes it again. Food scents.
Things that keep you up at night- the Veg. Etc.

Come on Don. It’s not that hard, it practically writes itself.
Beer/beverages-corona?
Baby/pregnancy- strange combination and urges. Odd smells. BAD smells. Powdery scents. Things that make your wife happy. Things that DONT make your wife happy but you thought did because she just told you it did but apparently she changed her mind, wait, she likes it again. Food scents.
Things that keep you up at night- the Veg. Etc.
Gee...Thanks Chris...I think?

If there are no takers...I'll keep it going. Just thought someone else might want a go at it.

Great way for someone to get more involved with TSC.

Thanks Don for running it for so long. I know it can get tiring and run out of ideas. So if you want to give it a go please speak up. I'd take it back over but I fear no one wants to take on the 3017 mindset.

Back