The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Lnhc Doc Holiday review

Oh man, contender comes out of no where, Bill wins!

The guys we’re racing to see who could get up a first review. Can’t wait to watch!

Looks like it could have easily taken some more water. Seems to be really good results though. Great job!

I was really nervous. I will do more videos soon. Hopefully i get better at it. I will always take pointers on how to make a good video.

Sure look forward to getting mine. Sounds like a winner both with scent and performance.

Nice job on the video Bill. My suggestion now would be to turn your camera or phone sideways, so that your recording will fill the full screen. This will get rid of the black bands on the side. Otherwise, looking great and you didn't seem nervous at all! Looking forward to more.

Let me reiterate what KJ said. I know you felt nervous and heart was pounding along with mind racing between what am I doing now (shaving technique), how am I coming across,what should I say next and they can see how nervous I am. Trust me I've been there. But truth be told, and I've given talks in front of audiences in an auditorium exceeding 2,000, that seldom do we come across as we think we did. It was a GREAT first video. Period

Back