The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Last Minute Christmas Watching

dangerousdon

"I am Udderly Insufferable”
Veteran
Concierge Emeritus
Inevitably, many of us will have the tube on and we will either be watching it or letting it watch us at some points. I haven't got all my Christmas watching in this year, but I plan to make a gallant effort. It's tradition in the Danger household to watch Christmas Vacation and Home Alone as we put up the Christmas Tree. But there are some other movies throughout the season that I like to watch...some of it for nostalgia...and other movies because I just like them. Anyway...what are some of yours.

I still need to put on Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas and Arthur Christmas. Others will get put on today and tomorrow. But these two are a bit of a priority for me...

1608820350455.png1608820545266.png

Traditionally we will watch it’s a wonderful life sitting by the fire eating some soup some bread a little bit of Vino and ring in the Christmas time like we do each year merry Christmas everybody

Watched both the old and 94 version of miracle on 34th street and White Christmas plus Christmas Vacation. Still haven't watched its a wonderful life this year yet... On Xmas eve night and Christmas Night after we go to bed my wife and I have a little tradition of watching Adam Sandlers 8 crazy nights which we have done for many years since it came out. We put it on last night. We still have some stuff left to watch. I mean we have also already put on the standard stuff for the kids like frosty and the other kids shows.

Watched both the old and 94 version of miracle on 34th street and White Christmas plus Christmas Vacation.
Good old fashion Christmas movies there!
Still haven't watched its a wonderful life this year yet...
I won't watch it. I know it has a happy ending and a good message...but not looking to get depressed.
On Xmas eve night and Christmas Night after we go to bed my wife and I have a little tradition of watching Adam Sandlers 8 crazy nights
I KNEW I liked your for some reason!

Good old fashion Christmas movies there!

I won't watch it. I know it has a happy ending and a good message...but not looking to get depressed.

I KNEW I liked your for some reason!
Thanks.. Yes I / we love the Sandler movie and look forward to it. We wait until after putting together toys and putting out the last presents and all the children are in bed to watch it since its not quite a family friendly movie.....I forgot to include that of course we have been watching hallmark Christmas movies also since they started this season too since they are more family friendly...

Back