The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Labor Day 2021-Activities

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
Hey post pics of your holiday activites:
I mentioned in my journal we had some eggs to take to the critters and to take Kona out for a wild run. Also with all the rain a good time to harvest Prickly Pear(Opuntia) fruit for jams, juices and so forth

D7E50651-6E55-43A0-AC3F-5C5D66F7A7F6.jpeg

and some 4WD off roading as well

Very cool. Does the SV Opuntia smell like the prickly pear you just picked?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey post pics of your holiday activites:
I mentioned in my journal we had some eggs to take to the critters and to take Kona out for a wild run. Also with all the rain a good time to harvest Prickly Pear(Opuntia) fruit for jams, juices and so forth

View attachment 59918

and some 4WD off roading as well
some final shots of the off road harvest recipes soon. Also met this mellow guy a 7 ft Bull Snake @Spider .. He was super cool, I did notice some Jackhole had ran over him. Luckily the ground was soft on the road due to recent rains that it sunk him. It did strip off some skin. Was able to pick him up and scoot him off the road so he could heal. After he was off the road he got a little more active and moved off into the brush. Also this little guy.... It begs the question why did the horn worm cross the road. Also, @AvocadoQueen harvesting more Prickly pear fruit. Fun Day.

..... and of course ROCKS!!!!!

LD Trrip 4WD 09.06.2021.JPEG

Back