The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Kimchee

My knowledge on kimchi is limited. I have had mostly stuff out of a jar. Some was a lot better than the others. I do know that kimchi is really good for you. Loaded with a lot of Vitamin K.

I have had the stuff cured in traditional ceramic crocks buried in the earth and the commercial stuff. It’s all good. 😜
And stinky! It's definitely something that you don't want to eat at lunch and then go back to work. That is, if care what anyone thinks of your aroma. Which I don't. 🤪

And stinky! It's definitely something that you don't want to eat at lunch and then go back to work. That is, if care what anyone thinks of your aroma. Which I don't. 🤪
The most odiferous food on earth. Fermented cabbage steeped in garlic and hot peppers.

I love kimchi! I make some pretty good kimchi soup as well. It’s better than anything I’ve gotten from any Asian resturaunt. So rich and flavorful.

Back