The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

I've Got Too Many Blades PIF

Graybeard57

TSC's Steven Wright
Veteran
Cleaning house: 10 blades each of Timor, Crown, Rainbow, Silver Star, SuperMax Stainless, and SuperMax Platinum Plus. The blades rank from good to great, at least for me. 60 blades total.

New to kind-of-new wet shavers only, please. Just reply with "I'm in", or words to that effect.

C'mon, help a guy out and take these blades off of my hands. Winner announced this weekend, let's say by noon Sunday.

?????

The blades are great. That is a nice PIF. Not a new wet shaver though. So not in.

I have never tried any of those blades, but after two years I figure I don't count as a new or kind of new wet shaver.

Love the generosity and a great offer indeed, but I think you aren't getting any 'i'm ins' because if the "new shaver" statement. Sadly TSC hasn't had a new wetshaver stumble across our lovely forum yet, still too new I suppose. But I personally can not wait for that to happen!

The newest shaver I know here on the forum is @cricket , Clyd72's son. Cricket was active a bit ago but seems to be less so right now.

That is an AWESOME assortment of blades, I don't DE shave enough to do this PIF justice so I have to pass. I have honestly never even heard of those blades, where did you find them?

If @Graybear57 were to allow non-newbies in, I would definitely be in. I would love to try all of those blades.

The newest shaver I know here on the forum is @cricket , Clyd72's son. Cricket was active a bit ago but seems to be less so right now.

That is an AWESOME assortment of blades, I don't DE shave enough to do this PIF justice so I have to pass. I have honestly never even heard of those blades, where did you find them?

Shoebox Shaveshop, Razor Blades and More, Italian Barber, and I think West Coast Shaving. Oh, the Silver Stars are from Amazon. They are the sleepers of the group, cheap and sharp. Timors stand above the rest: Solingen, Germany, home of Boker Knives and straight razors. I got Rainbow and Crown in samplers and like them. Both are sharp, but don't last long for me. SuperMax needs no introduction here.

Back