The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Italian Face Broom

Had a 49 shortly after I first started…it was OK. Took forever to break in and started becoming a lather hog.

Yes- have pro 48, 49 & 83s (same knot as 49) all in the rotation. All transplanted, all excellent. The big Omega Pros are one of the great deals in wet shaving, imho.(y)

Had one in the chrome handle. Was very big, didn't get much use. Don't know if I still have it or not.

I had one and pif'd it to a young lady on the other site starting out wetshaving her legs and looking for a large brush. Been meaning to replace it, just haven't done it yet. Was a good brush.

In my opinion Semogue brushes are the best in the world. Of excellent quality and very durable. You just need to run the brush in, at least 30/40 uses to get a soft hair. It is important to soak it in water for at least 3/4 hours before using it.

Back