The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Irisch Moos AS & Cologne

Graybeard57

TSC's Steven Wright
Veteran
Is anyone else as fond of this stuff as I am? I love it. Finished off a bottle of the AS yesterday. I will definitely miss it, but I'm hoping to make a dent in a 400ml bottle of Floid this summer. We'll see how long my resolve lasts.

I love the Irish Moos. I can find the cologne fairly easily. But have a hard time finding the aftershave. All I have currently is a sample. I need to find more!

Is anyone else as fond of this stuff as I am?
I have a bottle of the aftershave. I like it, but honestly, it's too potent for me. It's a very strong bracing scent. I need to experiment with diluting it to see if I can get it down to a wearable strength.

But have a hard time finding the aftershave....... I need to find more!

WCS, Smallflower, or Amazon!

Merz Apothecary used to have it on Amazon for a reasonable price. Not sure if they have it any more or not. I myself am very fond of it...but I am trying to make my very small bottle last.

I love the Irish Moos. I can find the cologne fairly easily. But have a hard time finding the aftershave. All I have currently is a sample. I need to find more!

I got it from Smallflower.
I have a bottle of the aftershave. I like it, but honestly, it's too potent for me. It's a very strong bracing scent. I need to experiment with diluting it to see if I can get it down to a wearable strength.
WCS, Smallflower, or Amazon!

Hmm, KJ, it begs the question are you man enough for the Irisch Moos?

Hmm, KJ, it begs the question are you man enough for the Irisch Moos?

Well, I am a super hero, with heightened senses. So I'm a bit more sensitive to smells than most. And it makes my spidey-senses tingle!

Well, I am a super hero, with heightened senses. So I'm a bit more sensitive to smells than most. And it makes my spidey-senses tingle!

Of course, that makes perfect sense. A sensitive super hero, that's a good combination, sir!

Back