The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

If Santa Shaved.......<SOLD>

Knothead

Jr. Shave Member
Artisan Retailer
This would be his brush....Resin "Snow Globe" shaving handle 24/26mm Knot (not included) Walnut with Clear Epoxy Resin. Height 2 ⅞", Diameter 1 ½", rill depth ⅝" with 27mm drill for variance. Putting it here before I place it in my store. $45.00 + shipping.
IMG_2462.jpgIMG_2471.jpgIMG_2467.jpgIMG_2475.jpg
Needs to be sealed prior to shipping.
What'cha think?

Appreciate the kind words. No takers here, so just posted on my Etsy and Shopify Site.....Thanks for looking....

Very cool. Kind of bummed I missed this one BUT I am happy it sold so I didn't get a chance to add another brush to my assortment. I love the ones I have and this would have caused them to fight amongst themselves for my attention. Besides, I am still waiting for my shipment of knots so I can put a nice knot in the last one I got from you. Super cool stuff coming out of your shop.

Very cool. Kind of bummed I missed this one BUT I am happy it sold so I didn't get a chance to add another brush to my assortment. I love the ones I have and this would have caused them to fight amongst themselves for my attention. Besides, I am still waiting for my shipment of knots so I can put a nice knot in the last one I got from you. Super cool stuff coming out of your shop.
Thanks a lot Chris. Really enjoying the atmosphere and the members here. I appreciate all the support and encouraging words coming from them. There'll be new stuff continually coming out of the shop. Can't help myself.....
Thanks again.
Tim

Back