The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

I hear this is where to be

Sharp_Obsession

"I started a SVevobrusholution"
Spent a lot of years participating and lurking on B&B. Also on DFS. I dabbled at The Shave Den and Shave Nook. But I keep hearing I have to get over here. I probably already onow a few of the members.

So here goes nothing. Happy to see familiar faces, and meet new ones. Enjoy gathering and sharing info on this hobby.

Thanks

Welcome to The Cadre! Plenty of knowledge and a ton load of fun!

Welcome @Sharp_Obsession ! Glad you could join us!

What favorites are you shaving with these days?
Favorites at this exact moment are RS-10 (although the new Paradigm Diamondback first shave today was amazing. Closest thing to a RS-10 aggressive I’ve experienced), Milksteak (although looking forward to Ethos by Dragonsbeard), ZT2 by Mozingo (looking forward to trying Rhodium in a Tony Forsyth handle), and blades the Astra Blue (surpassing my standard PolSilver).

Welcome to the TSC enjoy! We are unlike any shaving forum you have ever been to

Glad you Joined Jared and it’s was good talking to you! Like I told you this is a awesome forum with a lot of excellent members and owners!
👍🏼😊

Back