The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

I HATE moving ... but I'll do it for you guys.

Thanks for the invite ... Kinda felt like something was kind off ... a disturbance in the force if you will, but wasn't sure if it was just because I couldn't spend as much time at the other place due to work last quarter, or what ...

So hey, it's me, Jason, mid 40s, married, live in God's Country (the Driftless area of Wisconsin) but grew up a flatlander in Illinois. Between the two of us we have five kids.

Obviously, I have an unnatural addiction to shaving and shaving accoutrements, but I also enjoy outdoorsy stuff - kayaking, canoeing, fishing, backpacking and when the weather is nice, cycling. Just bought my wife her first road bike so I'm excited to share my passion with her this year.

Thanks for the invite again ... I appreciate it an awful lot

Welcome to TSC Jason. I live in NCbut have to go to Wisconsin on random occasions for work. JI Case (CNHI) is headquartered in Racine. Usually they make me go when it’s polar bear butt cold and I don’t like it one dang bit.

Welcome to the Cadre. Happy to have you here

Back