The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

I Could Use ___________ Every Day

MichaelD47

Jr. Shave Member
Veteran
Fill in the blank with which product(s) you could use every day. Not you have to but would have no problem doing so.

For me it would be Williams Mug Soup and maybe Skin Bracer A/S

Toilet paper.

giphy.gif

How does that taste?
Well, just because it's the non-shaving section, it could still be other cleaning products. Perhaps he likes the shower with Williams? Now, an alternate use for the aftershave is harder to place... Hmm.

Personally, if we're talking about shower soaps, that's easy for me. I haven't found anything better than Nivea Hydrating 3-in-1. It just works well and is cheap. I will, however, answer your follow-up Spider: it tastes horrible. Do NOT get it in your mouth. Maybe that's where they could improve their products... Taste?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Well, just because it's the non-shaving section, it could still be other cleaning products. Perhaps he likes the shower with Williams? Now, an alternate use for the aftershave is harder to place... Hmm.

Personally, if we're talking about shower soaps, that's easy for me. I haven't found anything better than Nivea Hydrating 3-in-1. It just works well and is cheap. I will, however, answer your follow-up Spider: it tastes horrible. Do NOT get it in your mouth. Maybe that's where they could improve their products... Taste?

Given that you have enough Williams to take you through the next century - I wouldn't put it past you to try other uses with it.

For me....
Non-Shaving products would be Stirling Coffee - gotta have a cup a day to keep Grumpy Me away!

For Shaving products-

I like Zingari Rescue potion- I add it to all my non-skin food like aftershaves to make them skin food. And I like B&M Terrorade - because I love that cold feeling after a shave.

Given that you have enough Williams to take you through the next century - I wouldn't put it past you to try other uses with it.
I'm guessing you meant to reply to @MichaelD47 ... I don't have Williams, I don't use it.

... And I like B&M Terrorade - because I love that cold feeling after a shave.

Have you tried Stirling Glacial Post Shave Balm? Quite chilly, very soothing. That would probably be my only answer for this question, shave related. It's all I use.

I'm guessing you meant to reply to @MichaelD47 ... I don't have Williams, I don't use it.

Have you tried Stirling Glacial Post Shave Balm? Quite chilly, very soothing. That would probably be my only answer for this question, shave related. It's all I use.

My bad @mrdoug - it's @dkeester that has cornered the Williams Mug market.

Personally, I agree. I love Williams and could use it every day. And I have enough modern and vintage stock of it that I probably could and not have to buy anymore soap for about 30 years. I put CBL soap in that same category...... for the same reasons.

And while I love Skin Bracer, I think I would tire of it, if used every day. I think I'd need somethign mellower to use as an everyday AS. Speick and 4711 come to mind.

I believe you have missed my joke.

Personally, I agree. I love Williams and could use it every day. And I have enough modern and vintage stock of it that I probably could and not have to buy anymore soap for about 30 years. I put CBL soap in that same category...... for the same reasons.

And while I love Skin Bracer, I think I would tire of it, if used every day. I think I'd need somethign mellower to use as an everyday AS. Speick and 4711 come to mind.

I believe you have missed my joke.

Ooops, guess I should check my spelling better. On that note, good joke

Back