The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

I’m Doing Well

Glad to hear from you! If you are able and want to listen in to our sumo zoom tonight, we’ll be watching some matches.

How are you feeling? I imagine you're still taking things slow. My parents went through this, but that was decades ago, and the rehab program you're enduring is probably far more optimized than theirs. Hang in there and stick with the program, and eventually, voila! You'll not only have recovered, but you'll have a great topic for conversation!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

How are you feeling? I imagine you're still taking things slow. My parents went through this, but that was decades ago, and the rehab program you're enduring is probably far more optimized than theirs. Hang in there and stick with the program, and eventually, voila! You'll not only have recovered, but you'll have a great topic for conversation!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Sorry to hear you weren't doing so well...but really happy you doing better my friend!
Thank you both for your kind words. I'm certainly better than when I first got home, but I have a long way to go yet. :)

Back