The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Howdy

bentheduck

"TSC's Personal Defibrillator in los pantelones"
First Responder
Good afternoon, I'm Ben and I'm living in the SE part of the Houston area. I'm a couple of months away from being a paramedic firefighter, paramedicine being my passion.

I got into wet shaving because of the potential savings, like the majority of us. Then I discovered Stirling and fell in love with Stirling Gentleman. Fast forward a couple of years and I have a drawers full of products and brushes from various artisans. I currently alternate between my Rockwell 6C and Merkur 37C. I have a couple of straights in a drawer that need honing too.

I had an introduction planned in my head, but I started playing BF5 and lost it all. Classic me.

Moving on.

I'm glad to be here and look forward to learning new things and being part of this wonderful community.

Welcome to the Cadre! Sounds like you're gonna fit right in around here

Welcome to TSC Ben! We are happy to have you! So pull up a chair and jump in a conversation! Welcome to the Cadre!

Howdy Ben, glad to have you here. Being an EMT is what started my nursing career. I wanted to drive the ambulance! Never did get to that point :(

Welcome to the Cadre! Happy to have you here. Stirling is excellent soap!

Howdy Ben, glad to have you here. Being an EMT is what started my nursing career. I wanted to drive the ambulance! Never did get to that point :(
Driving is overrated, partner! I'm a rare breed that loves being in the back with no complaints about writing reports.

Welcome Ben, was a Para rescueman in the Airforce, got my NREMT-P at Kirtland, did it as a civilian for a bit (injury) Still keep in active, was too hard to get to let it lapse, LOL. If you wear a tie to the Clinicals, be prepared for them to yell at you to take it off, LOL Welcome to the TSC

Welcome Ben, was a Para rescueman in the Airforce, got my NREMT-P at Kirtland, did it as a civilian for a bit (injury) Still keep in active, was too hard to get to let it lapse, LOL. If you wear a tie to the Clinicals, be prepared for them to yell at you to take it off, LOL Welcome to the TSC
Thanks, partner. But why the heck would I wear a tie to clinicals?! Lol! I'm just about done. If I have my way I'll be testing in June. I can't wait to get it over with.

Back