The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

How to Become a TSC Supporter?

I know my computer skills are less than average, but I can't figure out where to find information regarding how to become a supporter. Any hints? Thanks.

The badge you may be noticing came as a result of the 2nd Anniversary package (the anniversary packages support TSC while also allowing us to get some cool stuff). The anniversary packages get promoted around the beginning of each year and are recieved around the anniversary date of TSC’s establishment. Everyone who bought in this year received the badge, this was the first year the badge was instated.

TSC can be otherwise be supported at any time here:

I know my computer skills are less than average, but I can't figure out where to find information regarding how to become a supporter. Any hints? Thanks.
Hi Scott, sorry for the late response. What Chris indicated is correct. unlike some forums we do not have a structured tier systems for Donations, nor levels of support. We feel that creates a "class system" that goes in opposition to the open, self moderated, "we are all one Cadre" ethos we follow.

The Supporter badges was actually our way of recognizing our members for supporting us through the years we have been in existence by purchasing our special 2nd anniversary package. Hope that clarifies and, of course, if you would like to donate it is much appreciated, but in no way necessary, and just having you as a member is more than we can ask.

Thank you for your inquiry

Back