The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

How Screwed up are your Pets.

ED3054

Veteran
Don’t Leave a Washcloth laying around my House.
8ed29761b4099b6cfe1e14fce251fe55.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a Pomeranian that would pull the wife’s Panties through the Holes in the laundry hamper and Eat the Crotch Out of them. Man she would get so Mad.
Was funny as heck.

I had a Pomeranian that would pull the wife’s Panties through the Holes in the laundry hamper and Eat the Crotch Out of them. Man she would get so Mad.
Was funny as heck.

Um......................yeah.............................................I got no video clip for that....................

CF74DF32-50BB-4F11-852F-BE9E2C005EE7.jpeg3214E42E-1C31-44E0-9E54-C6E1E886FD93.jpegCEC1CE95-2EEC-4C6B-89F6-8DD70414B0D9.jpeg
This is Tang. Tang is a douche. Put something down and he is drawn to it like a green eyed fly to a turd. He also waits till between 0200-0400hrs. To practice the scream he would make if he was branded like a calf.
There have been a few times that Tang has almost found my dark heartless side.
If he only knew. He might act differently.
Oh well.
Fluffy

View attachment 22317View attachment 22319View attachment 22320
This is Tang. Tang is a douche. Put something down and he is drawn to it like a green eyed fly to a turd. He also waits till between 0200-0400hrs. To practice the scream he would make if he was branded like a calf.
There have been a few times that Tang has almost found my dark heartless side.
If he only knew. He might act differently.
Oh well.
Fluffy

That’s just too Funny.

Back