The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hooray! Jason Sumo is staying for another year!

Majorrich

"I have Always been Rich"
Veteran
Legacy
Yes my friends! Watching Jason announced that he has decided to stay one more year in Japan! As some my be aware, Jasons Father in San Diego is in extremely poor health, and he was going to move home in part because of that. The Japanese school year runs from April to March. Dad is not expected to make it to the end of the school year. This and other factors led to this decision. Selfishly I am quite pleased. I just had to share!

EA07E251-44B6-475F-96D1-E6C5B373E7D0.gif

Yes my friends! Watching Jason announced that he has decided to stay one more year in Japan! As some my be aware, Jasons Father in San Diego is in extremely poor health, and he was going to move home in part because of that. The Japanese school year runs from April to March. Dad is not expected to make it to the end of the school year. This and other factors led to this decision. Selfishly I am quite pleased. I just had to share!

View attachment 70238
I saw that the other day too, good news.

Back