The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Home Projects / Renovations

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
PROJECT #1

Ah yes another thread for yet another rabbit hole. But this is a good one. What stuff do you do around the house... Home improvements, car projects, renovations... Post them here.

I will go 1st. I have three projects currently going, One is finally finished and what has been keeping me from the TSC and our Sunday Calls. Now that this one is done, the other two are more contractor based so should free up some time.

Sharon is getting ready to retire.... we think... and I wanted to give her a better, little oasis so she could enjoy together. The weather most of the time is perfect for outdoor living. We have a new patio set and fire table on the way, so soon we can be enjoying some wine and some Charcuterie trays. Here is the evolution over the last few weekends and the finished product minus the furniture which is on the way. newly poured patio, Bistro Lights and more plants forthcoming

Now on to PROJECT #2 some fencing on the North side of the property, Then PROJECT #3 a self closing gate and lighting at the entrance of the Driveway

Patio 1.jpgPatio 2.JPGPatio 3.jpgPatio 4.jpgPatio 5.jpgPatio 7.jpgPatio 8.jpgPatio 6.jpgPatio 9.jpg

Nice Dave! Looks great.

Paved or hardwood, covered patio space like that is invaluable IMO! Extends your living space soooo much!

Yeah, My deck is completely open. I wish part of it was covered. Mainly so we could sit outside and enjoy the rainy days outside. But also to be in the shade on hot summer evenings.

PROJECT #1

Ah yes another thread for yet another rabbit hole. But this is a good one. What stuff do you do around the house... Home improvements, car projects, renovations... Post them here.

I will go 1st. I have three projects currently going, One is finally finished and what has been keeping me from the TSC and our Sunday Calls. Now that this one is done, the other two are more contractor based so should free up some time.

Sharon is getting ready to retire.... we think... and I wanted to give her a better, little oasis so she could enjoy together. The weather most of the time is perfect for outdoor living. We have a new patio set and fire table on the way, so soon we can be enjoying some wine and some Charcuterie trays. Here is the evolution over the last few weekends and the finished product minus the furniture which is on the way. newly poured patio, Bistro Lights and more plants forthcoming

Now on to PROJECT #2 some fencing on the North side of the property, Then PROJECT #3 a self closing gate and lighting at the entrance of the Driveway

View attachment 46665View attachment 46666View attachment 46667View attachment 46668View attachment 46669View attachment 46670View attachment 46671View attachment 46673View attachment 46674
That looks like a lot of hard work!

PROJECT #1

View attachment 46665View attachment 46666View attachment 46667View attachment 46668View attachment 46669View attachment 46670View attachment 46671View attachment 46673View attachment 46674
You’re a good man Charlie Brown

Back