The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Holy Crap! It's The Crusher's Birthday!

@Dave in KY in KY in KY (in KY 🤪 ) unknowingly gave me a great BDay present earlier in the week with a stick of Tabac!
That's better than what my wife gave me: the privilege of driving her in to work this morning for her 4 hr OT shift. (Bring home the moolah, baby! :love:)

Thanks, gents! I think (hope, really!) that my cold has mostly passed. Outside of being outside with my wife twice today, I spent most of the day curled up on the couch with a fuzzy blankey to snuggle into. Sinuses are good, headache is nowhere near what it was, but my scalp still feels funny, like every follicle is popping open and making my hair oily; strange, but been like that almost all week.

Tomorrow, we perform our traditional post-BDay activity of putting up the tree and decorating. I should be up to the task. Plus it'll be Sunday, which means I get to do laundry as well! Woot!

It sucks being sick on your birthday. [emoji3525]

Happy birthday just the same. Hope tomorrow is better for you.

Back