The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hi from New Jersey

Welcome Rudy! It’s awesome to have you as a member of the forum. I promise you, you won’t find a better bunch of guys & gals AND there’s SO much great content.

Welcome to The Cadre Rudy! Good to have you here. Lots of amazing people here so anything you want to know or need to ask, we're here for you!

Lots to see, read, and get involved with here. We're so much more than just a wet shaving forum. I'm here for the camaraderie more than anything else. We have so much fun. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

The forum is a wealth of info and good gentlemanly fun. Please make sure to familiarize yourself with our Terms and Conditions Linked Here:
https://theshavingcadre.com/threads/tsc-terms-of-use-tou-revisions-updates-2-2021.3796/

Also, if you're interested in becoming a vendor here, do check out the vendor section, below.

Should you need any assistance in navigating the site or help please contact any of our friendly Concierge Staff.

@Spider , @NurseDave @heysi , @Fenster

or feel free to reach out to any of the owners of TSC
@BarberDave
@CVargo
@CBLindsay

Hi Guys
I found this forum today thanks to Frank from Ethos grooming Essentials mentioning it to me.
Some may know me, others not. I am a custom shaving brush maker, guess I am the one who does this the longest (since 2008).
Glad to be here!
Welcome.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Back