The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hi from India

jags009

Shave Newbie
Been a lurker for past few weeks. Thought of coming forward and introducing myself.

I am Jagdeep and I am from India. Have been in traditional wet shaving for last 7years. Have a modest collection of 4 razors, a kamisori and and AC shavette, a dozen of brushes and a couple dozen soaps and splashes. I like to match my post shave with my soap scent and my perfume for the day, well that's another rabbit hole.

Am a daily shaver, two pass guy. I shave mostly in the mornings but sometimes in winters I switch to night shaving regime.

My favorite soaps are ADP, SMN, Zingari Man, Oaken Lab etc.

Looking forward to participating in future.

Thanks.

Sent from my V2040 using Tapatalk

Glad to have you @jags009 ! Rabbit holes, yes there are plenty of them in this hobby, its a load of fun!

Hope to see you around a lot!

Welcome Jagdeep! Glad you could join us! Great to have another shavette lover around!

Welcome to the board Jagdeep. Looking forward to seeing some of your regional shaving items.

Welcome to the board Jagdeep. Looking forward to seeing some of your regional shaving items.
I wish I could make it happen for you.. .

I only have an old spice shaving cream and Aftershave lotion from my country.

There are some popular products like Godrej shaving rounds and shaving creams , vicco shaving products, park avenue shave creams but I hardly ever use them. They are very reasonably priced. I would be glad to ship some of these items to you if you are interested later on.

Thanks

Sent from my V2040 using Tapatalk

I would be glad to ship some of these items to you if you are interested later on.
That is a very generous offer, and perhaps we can discuss that in the future. It sounds like you have some other nice items to enjoy.

Back