The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hi from Australia

wiildbill

Shave Newbie
Hi Everyone

Bearded wet shaver from Port Stephens NSW Australia.

Razors are:
Merkur 34C
Rockwell 6S
Gamechanger 68
The Original Phoenix DOC Safety Razor
RazoRock Lupo 58 is on order and will hopefully find it's way here soon
next in my sights was the Heritage Gibbs replica but I am now coveting a Denali Adjustable

Have used a lot of different blades and have settled on Wilkinson Sword German blades as the ones that suit me best.

Brushes currently are:
RazoRock Plissoft
Yaqi Obsidian G4
Beard & Blade Chubby Progress Vulfix Silvertip
AP Shave Blue Lagoon SilkSmoke

I’m currently using Proraso Wood & Spice Shaving Cream, the next two in line to try are TOBS Oud and Phoenix Shaving Sangre De Drago Artisan Shaving Soap.

Gave up trying to get a good beard trim here and bought a Brio Beardscape to do it myself.

Thanks for accepting me in to TSC and I look forward to being part of the group.

Welcome to The Cadre, and your new home in the Wet Shaving community! Good to have you here. Lots of amazing people here so anything you want to know, or need to ask, we're here for you!

Lots to see, read, and get involved with here. We're much more than just a wet shaving forum. I'm here for the camaraderie more than anything else. We have so much fun. In addition to the traditional SOTD type posts, we also have a lot of Shave VLOGers, we have a section of Shaving Journals, host bi-weekly Zoom Calls, play Forum Bingo bi-monthly, bi-monthly “fantasy” sumo contest, host an annual Holiday Gift and Card exchange, and so much more.

Aside from Shaving, we’re also into pipes, cigars, coffee, watches, guns, cars, astronomy, fitness, food, alcohol, pets, beekeeping, gardening, music, movies, and just about any other hobby out there. If you don’t see a thread already about a hobby you’re interested in…. start one!

All these activities make us more than just a Forum or Wet Shaving Community. We’re a Brotherhood, a Family, or simply put: The Cadre! Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Please make sure to familiarize yourself with our Terms and Conditions Linked Here:
https://theshavingcadre.com/threads/tsc-terms-of-use-tou-revisions-updates-2-2021.3796/

Should you need any assistance in navigating the site or help please contact any of our friendly Concierge Staff.

@Spider , @NurseDave , @heysi , @Fenster

or feel free to reach out to any of the owners of TSC
@BarberDave
@CVargo
@CBLindsay

Hi Everyone

Bearded wet shaver from Port Stephens NSW Australia.

Razors are:
Merkur 34C
Rockwell 6S
Gamechanger 68
The Original Phoenix DOC Safety Razor
RazoRock Lupo 58 is on order and will hopefully find it's way here soon
next in my sights was the Heritage Gibbs replica but I am now coveting a Denali Adjustable

Have used a lot of different blades and have settled on Wilkinson Sword German blades as the ones that suit me best.

Brushes currently are:
RazoRock Plissoft
Yaqi Obsidian G4
Beard & Blade Chubby Progress Vulfix Silvertip
AP Shave Blue Lagoon SilkSmoke

I’m currently using Proraso Wood & Spice Shaving Cream, the next two in line to try are TOBS Oud and Phoenix Shaving Sangre De Drago Artisan Shaving Soap.

Gave up trying to get a good beard trim here and bought a Brio Beardscape to do it myself.

Thanks for accepting me in to TSC and I look forward to being part of the group.
Welcome wiildbill. Looks like you have a good quality collection.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Welcome to the Cadre. You have some nice gear currently. I have not tried the .68 but I love my GC .84.

Back