The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hey Everyone

Stumbled upon this forum after having seen a CBL soap posted in a SOTD pic on another forum and it seemed like a nice place to hang out! I live in SoCal, have been wet shaving for around 3-4 years and have successfully acquired just about every addiction associated with this hobby. Looking forward my time here!

Great Dave! Welcome to The Cadre! Have a poke around our forums, we have some unique things here. Especially our Member Videos...... we have many Shave VLOGers here, it’s kinda one of the things we’re known for.

Invite your friends!

Welcome! Always nice to have another Dave on board ?

Welcome Dave! Thanks for officially introducing yourself.

What gear are you in to right now?

Another Dave! See what happens when you shout out "hey Dave!" At the Cadre......

Welcome Dave. Glad you found this place.

Welcome Dave! Thanks for officially introducing yourself.

What gear are you in to right now?

Nothing specific. I've got too many soaps so I just try to rotate them the best I can, lately I've been using alot of Grooming Dept, Wholly Kaw, and Noble Otter. As far as Razor and brush I seem to be favoring my Blackbird SB and Shavemac 26mm 'Unique' but keep quite a few others in the rotation as well.

Welcome to TSC, Dave. Glad you've joined us.
1f44d.png

Nothing specific. I've got too many soaps so I just try to rotate them the best I can, lately I've been using alot of Grooming Dept, Wholly Kaw, and Noble Otter. As far as Razor and brush I seem to be favoring my Blackbird SB and Shavemac 26mm 'Unique' but keep quite a few others in the rotation as well.

Excellent choices!

Welcome, glad you joined us. Always good to get another Dave! Hope you like it here, join in the banter & have some fun.

Back