The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Henson Razors

Jaro1069

TSC's Cheerleader
Veteran
Hello all , I have been thinking of getting one of the Henson Razors , specifically the Al13 , and was curious of you guys thoughts on them.... TYIA for any replies BTW....

Hello all , I have been thinking of getting one of the Henson Razors , specifically the Al13 , and was curious of you guys thoughts on them.... TYIA for any replies BTW....
I liked the Al13, which I had back when there was only one plate option, except that it was too light. The titanium is great weight wise, but the results, once you get used to the narrow shaving angle, are the same, or at least they were for me. It's a mild razor

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

It's a mild razor for sure, so if that's what you like, you may enjoy it. I found the head geometry to be weird. Each razor is different and requires a bit of adjustment to get an optimal shave, but I found that the adjustment needed when switching to the Henson to be the largest I've encountered. I had to hold the handle at a much different angle than I usually do. That's just something to consider. You may or may not care about that.

Thanks for the replies.. I got one of the razors but just have not had time to use it yet...

Back