The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Help with my 11 year old daughter's birthday.

The Monkey

"I See the Good in Every Shave"
Legacy
Today is my daughter's birthday. We usually have a party for with some of her friends. Well the Coronavirus has put a stop to all of this. She has had a hard time with the virus ruining her special day.
If I could ask a favor of you all. Would you mind posting a funny meme or gif for her. It would make her day. (she follows along on the cadre and actually knows most of you by name).
Thanks.

50+ Birthday Memes with Famous People and Funny Messages | Funny ...

John I hope your daughter has a special day! My daughter's birthday is tomorrow. It's rough! But the family is together and we will all get through this together!

Thanks you all. You're all the best. You made her night.
I'm glad.

This is no fun, especially for a child. My daughter's both spent their birthday in the early stages of this (14th for the 16yo, 18th for the 9yo). It was sad. Just keep telling her it won't be like this forever. Hopefully it'll be gone by summer. Then she can have a makeup day for her birthday.

Sent from my TRS-80 using Tapatalk

Both my boys are older, so they understood it and accepted it better. But both had their birthdays (16 and 20) in the past week. Take out and cake, but not very exciting for them.

Back