The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Help! Nightly Charlie Horses on Keto!

Three week update:

I’ve reduced my water intake to roughly 72oz a day and have upped my consumption of Dr. Berg’s electrolyte powder to 2-3 servings per day.
I have had only one Charlie horse, about two weeks ago, on a day where I took in too little water and only one serving of electrolytes. I have been working out for 30 minutes to and hour, daily and have added an extra serving of electrolytes, as a post workout.
This is working for me, I think I’ll try to keep to this. Thanks for all the advice guys.

Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's awesome news! I like the idea that the collective knowledge gave you the answers that you need. Remember, as your body changes, so do your nutritional needs. So you may have to adjust the electrolytes and water intake accordingly with your exercise at some point. But I am super happy this is working out for you.

Back