The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hello

chazt

Shave Newbie
A friendly Hello to the members of The Shaving Cadre :) My name’s Charlie. I‘m a DE shaver who once in a blue moon uses a Schick injector. I generally like unscented soaps, but have a soft spot for sandalwood... I discovered your little corner of the web here about a month ago and have followed a number of threads. It seems to be a gentlemanly community, and I see some familiar faces from other fora. I’m active on TSN, but none of the others. As time goes on I hope to ramp up participating here, contributing constructively of course. Stay healthy and happy, and I’ll see you on the forum!

Charlie

Welcome to The Cadre, Charlie! Glad to have you here. So much to explore around here.... Journals and Videos galore! Weekly Zoom meetings, and Bingo! Don’t forget bingo. New game starting soon, so sign up if you’re so inclined, and get to know The Cadre!

Welcome to The Cadre Charlie! This is a great forum with a good group of people. Glad you joined us!

Welcome Charlie, you've joined a good group of folks that enjoy our hobby almost as much as having fun. Hope you stay a while & jump in!

Thanks again for the warm welcome, gents!

@Morecolor, hi Kev! Nice to see you :)

@ Dave in KY, I have to chuckle. My client (I’m a speech therapist), Charlie, is six years old. He’s just starting to lose his teeth. We should give him 10 years to start growing some whiskers! His dad is a single father who is raising four kids. The poor guy has no time to pee, let alone peruse shaving websites. In fact, he’s recently grown a nice beard. He said it took only about a week and a half. Now that I’m thinking about it, maybe little Charlie will start shaving sooner!

@chazt So happy you found our little corner of the internet! As you already know...there are so many kind and good natured shavers here. Though I will admit that we like our folly also! Welcome to TSC!

Back