The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hello I'm Josh

My name is Josh. I'm retired Air Force, currently working as an ops manager at TJ Maxx. I live in San Tan Valley, AZ with my wife Tara. I've been wet shaving for over two years. I have a collection of modern and vintage DE razors. I also have a collection of soaps and aftershaves. I guess shaving is kind of my obsession or passion. I look forward to meeting new people here.

Welcome Josh. First thank you for your service!

Hope to see you around as the site grows

Welcome to the Cadre Josh, from one veteran to another! There are a few of us on here!

Hey there Josh, welcome to the group

Belated Welcome Josh, good to meet you at the shop the other day. Hope the product is working well for you

Man! am I ever late! Welcome to the party Josh! These are some good folks here! Come for the info, stay for the company!

Xenostr8shaver said:
Belated Welcome Josh, good to meet you at the shop the other day. Hope the product is working well for you

Thank you Dave. Turns out, I already have A scent just like it called Black Amber Vanilla from WSP. I like the look of your Black tin better though and I did not have the Aftershave splash. Thank you.
I am relistening to the Badger & Blade podcasts after our talk. I forgot how informative and entertaining they are. I can't wait for your new one to come out.

Welcome Josh. Glad Dave's store is not in my state, I'd have to work until I die

Josh, great to have you aboard . Don't stroke Dave's ego too much his head is big enough?

Back