The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hello I’m a Newbie

Hi everyone I’ve been wetshaving for years but I am relatively new to the forums. A friend told me this is a great group to join, so I jumped in today. From a quick scan this looks to be a great place and I appreciate being part of the group.

Thank you everyone. I am mostly a DE guy. I have gone thru the Gem blade trial , and the artisan club SE’s of which I still use the Classic Cobra, working on selling my Paradigm SE and I have a couple of Str8’s that I’m slowly working to get better with. About 1/3 of my collection is vintage and remainder is modern. I like to try new razors and if they don’t knock out one of my current ones I will sell it. I really enjoy my shave time in the evening it is my time to unwind before bed.

Thank you everyone. I am mostly a DE guy. I have gone thru the Gem blade trial , and the artisan club SE’s of which I still use the Classic Cobra, working on selling my Paradigm SE and I have a couple of Str8’s that I’m slowly working to get better with. About 1/3 of my collection is vintage and remainder is modern. I like to try new razors and if they don’t knock out one of my current ones I will sell it. I really enjoy my shave time in the evening it is my time to unwind before bed.

Sounds most excellent Mark!

Looking forward to you sharing your journey with us!

Welcome, Mark. Glad you are joining the fun.
1f44d.png

Hi everyone I’ve been wetshaving for years but I am relatively new to the forums. A friend told me this is a great group to join, so I jumped in today. From a quick scan this looks to be a great place and I appreciate being part of the group.

Welcome Mark to TSC its great to see more familiar names. It's a great bunch of guys and gals.
Happy shaves

Back