The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hello from the U.K.

ajc347

Jr. Shave Member
I’ve recently come across the group, liked what I saw, and thought I’d join up.

I’m a member of a number of other shaving forums in both the U.K. (where I’m from) and the US, and hope to both gain and impart new knowledge in equal measure whilst I’m here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve recently come across the group, liked what I saw, and thought I’d join up.

I’m a member of a number of other shaving forums in both the U.K. (where I’m from) and the US, and hope to both gain and impart new knowledge in equal measure whilst I’m here.

Welcome to the zoo.

Welcome! You will thoroughly enjoy yourself here! Good folk with exceptional knowledge on tap!

Well...others might have knowledge. Me? Not so much...I usually just make wildly inaccurate accusations and wait to be corrected... 🤪

In all seriousness...I think you will like it here!

Welcome to TSC!

Welcome aboard. You bring the fish and chips. And us Yanks will bring the Barbeque and Steak.
What part of the Islands of the North Atlantic are you located? And congrats on finally getting Brexit done.

Fluffy

Howdy from Texas! Glad you found us! There are about 500 Dave's here, try to keep up. :ROFLMAO:

Welcome aboard. You bring the fish and chips. And us Yanks will bring the Barbeque and Steak.
What part of the Islands of the North Atlantic are you located? And congrats on finally getting Brexit done.

Fluffy

I’m based in Exeter, Devon and originally hail from the Farnborough & Aldershot area in Hampshire.

Welcome AJ!

What current shave items are your go-to?

That’s a big question.

My current picks would be:

Razors: RS-10, Rocnel Elite, Timeless 0.95 SB, Haircut and Shave NO75, Feather AS-D1 and Carbon Cx.

Brushes: Wild West, Turn n Shave, Simpson’s, EJ, Muhle and Vie Long Synthetics.

Soaps & Creams: P&B, OSP, Signature Soaps, LPL, Stirling, Black Ship & Proraso.

Back