The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hello from Saponificio Varesino

Marco SV

Shave Newbie
Artisan Retailer
Hi,
I'm Marco, from SV. Together with Alessandro we work since 2012 to make the brand SV1945 stronger and bigger.

I'm glad to join your community. For any question and information feel free to contact me.
I'm really excited to see this new project coming to reality and I hope you guys will join Dave's project.

Thank you!

Welcome, Marco! Thank you for joining us. I'm looking forward to the brush and all the future products that will be released.

Welcome Marco. It's wonderful to see you folks join us at TSC.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Hi,
I'm Marco, from SV. Together with Alessandro we work since 2012 to make the brand SV1945 stronger and bigger.

I'm glad to join your community. For any question and information feel free to contact me.
I'm really excited to see this new project coming to reality and I hope you guys will join Dave's project.

Thank you!
There he is! We are so glad to have you here, and look forward to all your interaction, I am sure there will be tons of questions, comments and inquiries. Please promote your online store as you see fit with links, special announcements and etc. Make yourself at home.

Back