The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hello from NW Oklahoma

Funny, about the time you were typing your hello I was thinking about an old friend of mine from Oklahoma who had transplanted himself and his family to California. He ran a successful business and raised his family all the while wishing he was in Oklahoma. He retired and sort of sold his business...now he’s in Oklahoma. Why he didn’t just go back in the first place I’ll never know.

GREAT to have you here, you see my friend say hello from me.

Funny, about the time you were typing your hello I was thinking about an old friend of mine from Oklahoma who had transplanted himself and his family to California. He ran a successful business and raised his family all the while wishing he was in Oklahoma. He retired and sort of sold his business...now he’s in Oklahoma. Why he didn’t just go back in the first place I’ll never know.

GREAT to have you here, you see my friend say hello from me.

Lived most of my life in Kansas City. Second marriage brought me to Oklahoma. Retired and like it here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to the Cadre! Pull up a chair and find a conversation that you like! We are glad you found your way to TSC!

Back