The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hello from Lake Country USA

Hey guys, thanks for having me!
I’ve been wet shaving for about 5-6 years now, but now I mostly stick with straights. I live in Camdenton, Missouri, which is on the Lake of the Ozarks(Insert Ozark TV show reference here). I’m married to my amazing lady, Iryna. We have a son, Nathan who is not yet a year old. I enjoy hunting small game, Deer, and turkey as well as Flyfishing for trout in local Missouri streams.
My new passion is learning how to hone at a high level, so I’m honing a razor or two a day on different stones. I like my Escher a lot, as well as my Coticule, but I’m looking into picking up a Surgical Black Arkansas and thinking a little about a JNAT. I am typically a deal shopper, so I’m not going to have a $500 razor or $1000 JNAT. I prefer to pick up those items an antique stores or flea markets if possible. I really enjoy this hobby! Thanks
Matt
😂 not gonna have a $1000 JNAT… you know yourself better than that Matt…

Back