The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hello from India 🇮🇳

Welcome to The Cadre @Ashish The forum is a wealth of info and good gentlemanly conversation. Please make sure to familiarize yourself with our Terms and Conditions Linked Here:
https://theshavingcadre.com/threads/tsc-terms-of-use-tou-revisions-updates-2-2021.3796/

Thanks for posting a introduction thread.

Should you need any assistance in navigating the site or help, please contact any of our friendly Concierge Staff.

@Spider , @NurseDave @heysi , @Fenster , @Scuttlesoap

or feel free to reach out to any of the owners of TSC
@BarberDave
@CVargo
@CBLindsay

Again Welcome and have a great time

1671038384888.gif

Welcome Ashish! Glad you could join in!

What are some of your favorite pieces of shaving hardware/software currently?

Welcome Ashish! Glad you could join in!

What are some of your favorite pieces of shaving hardware/software currently?
I am a daily shaver so I always use mild safety razors with couple of passes. I am currently using R89, Murker 34C, Pearl Blaze, Rockwell 6S
Software too, I enjoy variety of stuff, such as Tobs, AYLM, A&E, Wholly Kaw and few Indian artisans who make great soaps :)

I am a daily shaver so I always use mild safety razors with couple of passes. I am currently using R89, Murker 34C, Pearl Blaze, Rockwell 6S
Software too, I enjoy variety of stuff, such as Tobs, AYLM, A&E, Wholly Kaw and few Indian artisans who make great soaps :)
Excellent line up!

WELCOME, glad to have you!

I wasn't aware of any Indian artisan soaps, can you share any info on them? Which are your favorites?

Matt

Back