The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hello from a fellow wet shaver!

ALI

Jr. Shave Member
I have been wet shaving for the past few years and have enjoyed the content on TSC for some time. One of my friends who is an active member here inspired me to be more active here as well, and I look forward to getting to know you.

Warm regards,

Ali

I have been wet shaving for the past few years and have enjoyed the content on TSC for some time. One of my friends who is an active member here inspired me to be more active here as well, and I look forward to getting to know you.

Warm regards,

Ali
Welcome Ali. Glad to hear from you.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Reactions: ALI
Ali,

Welcome to The Cadre. Good to have you here. Anything you want to know, or need to ask, we're here for you!

If you haven't already, please make sure to familiarize yourself with our Terms and Conditions Linked Here:
https://theshavingcadre.com/threads/tsc-terms-of-use-tou-revisions-updates-2-2021.3796/

Should you need any assistance in navigating the site or help please contact any of our friendly Concierge Staff.

@Spider , @NurseDave , @heysi , @Fenster

or feel free to reach out to any of the owners of TSC
@BarberDave
@CVargo
@CBLindsay

Welcome @ALI ! Glad you could join in!

What are some of your favorite bits of shaving hardware and software currently?

Welcome @ALI ! Glad you could join in!

What are some of your favorite bits of shaving hardware and software currently?
Currently really enjoying my Blackbirds (regular and lite), lambda Athena, and Design93, among others. I’m a big DE fan.

Overall I am a huge Stirling fan. Love the stuff. I have also been enjoying some SV of late, inspired by @handlebardave !
Agreed @Joe Hackett makes some great soaps! @BarberDave does love SV and he loves encouraging others to buy it! LOL

Ever tried any vintage soaps like Yardley, vintage Williams, Colgate, etc?

Back