The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hello Cadre!

Welcome Michael! Glad you could join in!

What are some of your favorite bits of traditional shaving hardware/software?

Welcome Michael! Glad you could join in!

What are some of your favorite bits of traditional shaving hardware/software?
Thanks for asking, I haven’t found many traditional shaving items I don’t like. Lately I’ve been exploring Japanese straight razors. I recently picked up a FON Japanese wedge that I really like. When it comes to software Crown and Crane is one of my favorite brands.

Welcome to The Cadre! We do have a huge video section. Many of us who enjoy making them. With those interests, and I’m sure many others… you’re going to fit in well here.

Welcome to our forum and one of the kindest and most enjoyable corners of the inter webs. Glad to hear you’re into vintage straights! Vintages soaps and straights are my weakness as well! My favorite razors are basically any Swedish razor and Razors made by S.R. Droescher and George Butler. I don’t own a single Japanese razor, but some day I’m sure I will!

Looking forward to seeing you around and contributing.

Welcome to our forum and one of the kindest and most enjoyable corners of the inter webs. Glad to hear you’re into vintage straights! Vintages soaps and straights are my weakness as well! My favorite razors are basically any Swedish razor and Razors made by S.R. Droescher and George Butler. I don’t own a single Japanese razor, but some day I’m sure I will!

Looking forward to seeing you around and contributing.
thanks for the encouragement Matt, chatting with you in the comments of your video is what made me decide to join the Cadre.

Welcome to The Cadre! We do have a huge video section. Many of us who enjoy making them. With those interests, and I’m sure many others… you’re going to fit in well here.
Thanks for the welcome, I have been following a number Cadre members on YouTube.

I feel like I know many of you through your videos, I am looking forward to getting to know you guys better. I have been wet shaving for about two years, and I am mostly interested in vintage straight razors. My other hobbies include leather working and target shooting.
Welcome to the family. Reading your introduction, it hit me. You must be my lost brother. 😂

Welcome to the Cadre! Not a straight shaver myself, but I love looking at the photos you guys post of the vintage razors

Back