The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hello, all.

AshleyC

Shave Newbie
Veteran
New to the forum, which I discovered as a result of review videos on YouTube.

I'm in my 50s, semi-retired...I guess, Army veteran with a tour in Iraq and a tour in Kuwait. Bachelor's in Political Science from Ohio State. I live in Middletown, OH. The town of J.D. Vance's "Hillbilly Elegy".

Got interested in DE shaving 10 years ago because of the Pawn Stars guy's "Microtouch One" TV commercials.

Yes, my avatar is Lloyd, the bartender from "The Shining".

Welcome to the Forum!

Glad you decided to join us here on The Cadre. Lots of amazing people here so anything you want to know or need to ask, we're here for you!

Lots to see, read, and get involved with here. We're so much more than just a wet shaving forum. We have so much fun. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do! Be sure to join our Zoom calls which are every other Sunday. And we do bingo here, just for fun and sign-up are open for the new game.

The forum is a wealth of info and good gentlemanly fun. Please make sure to familiarize yourself with our Terms and Conditions Linked Here:
https://theshavingcadre.com/threads/tsc-terms-of-use-tou-revisions-updates-2-2021.3796/

Should you need any assistance in navigating the site or help please contact any of our friendly Concierge Staff.

@Spider , @NurseDave , @heysi , @Fenster

or feel free to reach out to any of the owners of TSC
@BarberDave
@CVargo
@CBLindsay

Army veteran with a tour in Iraq and a tour in Kuwait.
Thank you for your service. Lots of Veterans aound the forum. If you'd like a Veteran badge under your name, I know a guy that can make that happen....

Love it. I'm getting Married at The Stanley Hotel this year on Halloween.

Welcome @AshleyC ! Glad you could join us! Thank you very much for your service!

Still using the micro touch or have your shaving horizons been expanded since?

Welcome. Enjoy your time here on the forum. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Welcome @AshleyC ! Glad you could join us! Thank you very much for your service!

Still using the micro touch or have your shaving horizons been expanded since?
I think I gave the Microtouch One away years ago, in an attempt at..."spreading the good word". Unfortunately, to my knowledge, I have only converted my stepfather to this Sicilian thing we do with a Parker TTO and 200 Russian Astras.

Welcome and hope you enjoy the forum, I have added a Veterans Badge for you as well. Thanks for your Service and Welcome Home. Enjoy the Cadre

New to the forum, which I discovered as a result of review videos on YouTube.

I'm in my 50s, semi-retired...I guess, Army veteran with a tour in Iraq and a tour in Kuwait. Bachelor's in Political Science from Ohio State. I live in Middletown, OH. The town of J.D. Vance's "Hillbilly Elegy".

Got interested in DE shaving 10 years ago because of the Pawn Stars guy's "Microtouch One" TV commercials.

Welcome

Back