The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Haven't ever been this excited for football!

Fightingillini22

Master TSC Shave Member
I'm sure some of you feel the same way. With the year we've all been enduring, and as someone whose college conference football is still on hold, I can honestly say I haven't been this excited for an NFL kickoff game in my entire life. Doing my fantasy drafts and setting line ups for week 1 felt like a brief return to normalcy in a year that has been anything but.

Also looking forward to watching the first real football game with my 4 month old son. Will probably last all of 10 minutes before he's either fussy or asleep but it'll be something special regardless.

I feel that way everytime I take the field this season.

I am crew chief for a crew this year for Thursday JV games. In the locker room this is what I say before we take the field, "men let's go out there and officiate this game like it's the championship. We have no idea what is going to happen this season and this very well could be the last game we work! Le't's give it our all!"

I feel that way everytime I take the field this season.

I am crew chief for a crew this year for Thursday JV games. In the locker room this is what I say before we take the field, "men let's go out there and officiate this game like it's the championship. We have no idea what is going to happen this season and this very well could be the last game we work! Le't's give it our all!"

Great that you guys are still playing! All the districts around here have put football on hold.

Back