The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Happy Veterans Day !!

My Knights of Columbus council went to a local diner today, and we walked the restaurant identified all in attendance who served our great country. We then proceeded to pick the tab up of every single table. Then proceeded to head down to our local soup kitchen and provided winter coats to all the homeless veterans.

My Knights of Columbus council went to a local diner today, and we walked the restaurant identified all in attendance who served our great country. We then proceeded to pick the tab up of every single table. Then proceeded to head down to our local soup kitchen and provided winter coats to all the homeless veterans.
anomaly-very-nice.gif

0D341498-B3DD-44E1-ADDD-ABCB900B3570.jpegForgot to post this, but on Veterans Day I used these two products, both made by Veterans, but both sadly are now out of the shave product making business.

Back