The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Happy Thanksgiving!

woodpusher

TSC’s International Man of Meh
Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends who celebrate it in the correct month (OCT, of course!), and "Happy non-long weekend" to all of those who don't! 🕺

There's just the wife and I (no kids), but somehow we're serving dinner for 12 tomorrow. Siblings' families from both sides, including a niece who's traveling 1/2-way across the country. Looking to be a day of non-pregnant belly-bulges after feasting.

1570884179883.png

But sounds like a great time! I love big family gatherings for sure.

and "Happy non-long weekend" to all of those who don't!
Monday is Columbus Day in the US, so many of us do have a long weekend! I have the day off. And I’ll be celebrating Canadian Thanksgiving (in spirit) on Monday by going to the Renaissance Festival and eating copious amounts of Turkey Legs, Scotch Eggs, and drinking copious amounts of Mead!

Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃🍽🍁

Happy Thanksgiving to our brothers who reside in America's hat.

Last edited:
Shhh, don't tell my wife, she will want to decorate and celebrate twice. I agree, double the smoked turkey would be a good thing though. Happy Thanks Giving Sam and as always, be safe.

Thanks guys! Feasting was glorious yesterday. Good food + good friends = goods times (even met what might be my niece's future husband)
Relaxing with leftover and some vino today while doing laundry.

Back