The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

HAPPY NEW YEAR CADRE

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
On Behalf of Chad, Chris, and myself we wanted to wish all of you, and yours a Wonderful 2024 and all the happiness and prosperity that the Year will bring. We are very appreciative of your support in 2023, and would also like to thank our Volunteer Concierge Staff both Current and Emeritus for their dedication to the Forum! To you the Members, thanks for being the life blood of the forum.

....and they said a self moderated forum would not work. They were right. It became a Family!

On behalf of ... ummm....me! (yeah, that's the ticket!) Let me wish everyone a Happy New Year! May 2024 surpass 2023 for all'y'all in being meh-ishly chock full of goodness. May all your shaves be nick free and brain-dead easy and may you never run out of toilet paper!

The Cadre has helped many in ways that are hard to put words to. Especially when it came to pandemic ZOOM calls! These had value beyond compare.

Happy New Year to all of the Cadre. It really is a family of like minded people.

Also.......being a Cadre Concierge is perhaps one of the easiest jobs on the internet. And its not because KJ handles all of the work (thank you Mr. Early Riser in an earlier time zone) but because this really is a self moderated space. And that's the secret here, folks.

Back