Deprecated: Optional parameter $tapatalkHead declared before required parameter $xfOriginData is implicitly treated as a required parameter in /home1/theshax7/public_html/src/addons/Tapatalk/Listener/Hook.php on line 210
The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Happy Father's Day

Happy Fathers Day to both literal and figurative fathers! If you’ve got a young one (or maybe a furry one) who’s looking up to you, it counts!

Oldest is leaving today for a week of camp, other two are going to be allowed to live at least through Friday. :LOL:

Dropped by and spent most of the day with my Dad. Now I am back at Villa Somnos chillin out the back porch with a nice Chardonnay. The only thing we can really offer anyone is our time. So please today hug them lots and tell them you love them. Happy Father’s Day Brothers of the Blade!

I don't have any kids...well, at least that I know about any way...but just wanted to say...Happy Father's Day to all the Cadre who made half a copy of yourself...sometimes multiple times!

Back