The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Happy Birthday Spider

CVargo

“Ya… Chris, Dave, It really is my fault"
Owner
Legacy
Time to wish this crazy man a happy birthday! I think he's officially old but still acts young.

1651245533700.png

I truly enjoyed getting to actually meet this man in person. Even though we argued over a comma. Those of you that were there know what I am talking about. Although I am not sure KJ actually remembers that conversation. So alas I win.

Hope you have a great day KJ.

Thanks Everyone! Slow rainy day here. Just chugging away at the clock, so I can leave and spend some time at home with Amber and the boys.

Thanks to all who shared an early Birthday celebration with me at the TSC CON Dinner last Saturday. And especially thanks @BarberDave for the BJ (drink), lol. I'd like to have another quick meetup with all of you this weekend...... because I want to party with you guys!

Although I am not sure KJ actually remembers that conversation.
I do not, lol. But the retelling of it was hilarious. Amber told me when she heard the story, she was just like, "yeah, that sound like something he'd say".

Back