The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Happy Birthday Chris (Noir)

Wow they grow up so fast.

h44BD0581

Happy birthday Chris!

Last edited:
I think he's of legal drinking age now, we aren't going to see him here on the forum for a few days. Happy Birthday anyway Chris!

Thanks everyone! Yes, well over legal age for many things, but still lookin better than all of you. :ROFLMAO:

Kidding of course. Thanks guys!

Thanks everyone! Yes, well over legal age for many things, but still lookin better than all of you. :ROFLMAO:

Kidding of course. Thanks guys!
I saw you posted an empty bottle of Larceny Bourbon on the what are you drinking thread and it happened to be a a day after someone else (but I thought it was you) posted what looked like a fresh bottle of Larceny ...my first thought was "oh MY, Mr. Gear Noir likes his bourbon". It look a couple times going through the thread to see the new bottle belonged to someone else. I guess pickling is a great way to preserve your good looks.

I saw you posted an empty bottle of Larceny Bourbon on the what are you drinking thread and it happened to be a a day after someone else (but I thought it was you) posted what looked like a fresh bottle of Larceny ...my first thought was "oh MY, Mr. Gear Noir likes his bourbon". It look a couple times going through the thread to see the new bottle belonged to someone else. I guess pickling is a great way to preserve your good looks.
Yea no more Larceny for me at the moment. That was probably Doug. Eagle Rare has the place of honor at the moment...we’ll it has all the places, it’s my only bottle of bourbon right now. :ROFLMAO:

Enjoying it slowly.
Happy Birthday Chris! Keep on dreaming.
Thanks LB!

Back