The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Happy Birthday Bougie

Kevin & Kevin sending Birthday greetings from Dave to Dave. Very meta.

I will apologize in advance to all the honors and celebrations I won't be able to make it to in person. I love you one and all, but the jet only flies so fast.

To celebrate, I think a new look is in order! Something that's just a tweak and not overly radical (like being clean-shaven would be!).

What say you all to "The Horseshoe?"
NOTE: Birthday Boy doesn't get to vote.
1695914709871.png

To celebrate, I think a new look is in order! Something that's just a tweak and not overly radical (like being clean-shaven would be!).

What say you all to "The Horseshoe?"
NOTE: Birthday Boy doesn't get to vote.
View attachment 119940
If I were to ever shave it off, I would certainly try this first

Kevin & Kevin sending Birthday greetings from Dave to Dave. Very meta.

I will apologize in advance to all the honors and celebrations I won't be able to make it to in person. I love you one and all, but the jet only flies so fast.
As he “zooms” his model jet around his office…. While saying “weeeeeeeee”

Take your meds Dave and have a Cobb Salad

Well, he's not thin, but I can't comment on the flexibility aspect as he's only done bending and leaning from his chair (for cigars and drinks) when on Zoom calls.

Stefan here.........

Happy Birthday, Boss. I hope you liked the new jammies I left out for you last night. I found them in an Egyptian cotton factory and only had to fight off 14 small children to get them out of the building (little devils don't realize that their hard work will be appreciated by a certain hairy backside each night).

On a side note.........My annual review is coming up......no pressure, but I'm a bit tapped out after having to fly red-eye to Egypt and only be on the ground for 35 minutes.

Back