The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Happy Anniversary

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
30-yrs ago today we stood in a garden, on the beach on the Big Island of Hawaii. It was the best day of my life! Well, except for the blistering sun burn from the previous day's snorkeling trip. That pain, thank God was overshadowed by your beauty and the fact we would spend our lives together. You are my Best Friend, my confidant and most importantly my angel. Your brighten everyone's day by you being in their lives, and the world is a better place with you in it. I am the luckiest man alive.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SHARON.... @AvocadoQueen Here is to 30-more years of adventures together

I Love you!

Wedding 2000.JPEG

Happy anniversary! Sharon has NOT aged at all. Dave on the other hand.... well....

Anyone else notice how the middle picture we don't see their feet? Yea Dave is on step stool.

Happy anniversary! Sharon has NOT aged at all. Dave on the other hand.... well....

Anyone else notice how the middle picture we don't see their feet? Yea Dave is on step stool.
One of the many, few, only ways he's like Tom Cruise.

What you are upset about is that I looked younger than you then and I still look younger than you now

LOL truth is David doesn't seem to age, he looks better each year. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves (Spechially you Chad), Dwarves lives matter. ;) (Honey, just teasing, I don't mean that... Dwarves lives don't matter as much,) Love you David.
Thanks for all the ways you have enriched my life, truly.

Sorry Dave you are going to have to speak up... All I hear is squeaking... Have you gotten shorter?

Big Great Super Happy Anniversary wishes to the lucky couple!

We love you guys.

Back