The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Handle for a Bevel Head

Jaro1069

TSC's Cheerleader
Veteran
As you might have seen in some of my post I have been using a bevel head on a gillette handle. Well im tired of the mismatched look ( brass handle chrome head ) any recommendations on an inexpensive chrome / stainless handle that I could put with this head ? I really like the way the razor shaves and want to put a decent handle on it.
The head is a closed ended one similar to this ( generic branded one in the picture ) ....
44ab5f50-4b70-4fe4-80c9-fce588db0c56_1.b7eb39fde1b1ad6f5c10b025dca4649d.jpeg

Thanks in advance for any future responses.........

Last edited:
any particular one you would recommend?
I was going to give you the same suggestion. Just go look and find one that you like. Handles are handles, we all have our own preferences on looks, feel, and weight. You want one to match your razor.... you’ll know the right one when you see it.

any particular one you would recommend?
I’m partial to the barber pole style myself. I like working with Razorock when I can, I haven’t had any issues with them. Like KJ says though it may be best just to pick what most aesthetically pleasing to you.

I was more asking about any particular brand than style..... I figured I would pick one that looked right on the razor but i know some places you guys have had better dealings with than others so i was just asking opinions about brands and stores than anything.

i was just asking opinions about brands and stores than anything.
I’ve never needed to buy just a handle so I can’t speak from experience. But you really can’t go wrong with anything from Maggards, Italian Barber (RazoRock), or WCS.

I’ve never needed to buy just a handle so I can’t speak from experience. But you really can’t go wrong with anything from Maggards, Italian Barber (RazoRock), or WCS.
Thank you.. I will check them out then.. I appreciate your response...

As an update to this , I settled for now on an inexpensive chromed handle that I already have from a razor that had a cheap top cap that broke. Its not the best but it works until I see another handle that just says "I'm the one"... Thanks for the advice back then to all...

Back